To provide and develop the capacity of university students and alumni through work and activities in such a way as to take into account the changes in the labor market, to prepare a competent graduate to apply theoretical sciences to serve humanity and Kurdistan society.
- We are committed to educating students and alumni through the use of personalized and innovative services, resources, and technology, empowering them to make successful academic and purposeful career-related decisions to become talented professionals and positive contributors to society.
- We want to become the bridge between Alumni, Students and Internship, and Companies.
- We are committed to maintaining and fostering partnerships with employers, the academic community, and other university constituents, through providing information, programs, and outreach opportunities.
- We value and serve the needs of a diverse community seeking career-related information and experience, and are committed to providing exceptional service in a welcoming, respectful environment.
- We recognize the importance of systematic assessment to guide continuous improvement efforts and evidence-based decision-making.
- We pursue healthy and productive working relationships with our co-workers through open communication, mutual respect and consideration, and teamwork.
- Reaffirms and emphasizes the commitment to provide a comprehensive resource for all students and alumni and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, marital status, or disability.