- Engage students and alumni with employers and experiential opportunities that help them reach their professional goals.
- Guide students and alumni as they explore their unique self (interests, values, personality, skills) as well as occupational possibilities.
- Educate students, alumni on the lifelong nature of career development, and as well as skills and strategies for identifying meaningful employment.
- Make better use of the web, databases, and other technology to broaden our reach and enhance our services to students and employers
Core Services/ Activities:
- Provide internship for students
- Providing newsletter to be send via email and via Facebook page to all alumni
- Provide workshop for Writing CV, job interview technique and write cover letter, how to search for jobs
- Invite professionals to run a training course for Alumni