The General Registration Directorate is one of the directorates of the university presidency. In terms of administrative structure, it belongs to the vice president for student affairs. This directorate consists of two departments:
1. Electronic Registration and Student Statistics Unit
2. Certificates Unit.
This department is responsible for (12) registration departments in (5) colleges and (7) institutes and it is responsible for managing the undergraduate students’ affairs (and diploma).
The Responsibilities of the General Registration Directorate
Functions of the Directorate of Public Records
Admission of students and issuance of university orders to admit them.
- Conducting the processes of transferring students, dropping them off, changing places, hosting students, and issuing university orders for them.
- Receiving and responding to all letters related to primary education (bachelor’s and diploma).
- Confirmation of certificates, with and without grades, and support of graduation from colleges and institutes of our university.
- Creating wall certificates for diploma and bachelor’s graduates.
- Receive and respond to all emails related to bachelor’s and diploma students.
- Supervising and admitting students to the polytechnic education system for graduates of technical institutes.
- Supervising and admitting students to the parallel education system.
- Supervising and admitting students to the evening education system.
- Creating annual statistics for bachelor’s and diploma students.
- Organizing the annual admission plan.
- Archiving the preliminaries electronically.
- Any other work related to undergraduate education (bachelor’s and diploma) from the beginning of admission to graduation.
Directorate of Registration
Director: Dr . Rebaz Jalil Abdullah
Directory Email: email@example.com
Address: Presidency of Sulaimani Polytechnic University, 1st floor Wrme Street 327/76, Qrga, Sulaymaniyah, Kurdistan, Iraq
P.O. Box: 70-236
Contact Certificates Unit.