The British Council is currently recruiting IELTS examiners in Dohuk, Erbil and Suliemania
The requirements are:
- An undergraduate or Master’s degree
- A recognised qualification in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- At least 3 years’ full time (or the equivalent part time) relevant TESOL teaching experience (Minimum one year post-certificate level qualification). The majority of this teaching experience must relate to adult students (16 years and over).
- Excellent level of English and interpersonal skills
The British Council offers:
- Full training
- Excellent rates of pay and flexible working conditions
- Opportunity to examine in locations throughout Iraq
- Professional development opportunities throughout our global network
To apply please see the below attached information, complete the attached form by 23/11/2017 and return to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity: 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.